Monday, June 20, 2011

store of the week: edition 8!

yay! another edition of the store of the week!

this week's store is an awesome little stationary/gift tag/altered journal etsy store that has a lot of cool stuff to offer.

modern scrapyard is it's name, and here's what they have to offer:


Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Many new items have arrived, be sure to check them out!
♥♥ All items are handmade by me, in stock and ready to ship ♥♥
Feel free to contact me for any custom colors, order or quantities! Many images in my shop is available as a sticker, gift tag, wish tree tag, flat note card, folded note card or moleskine notebook, contact me if you don't see what you are looking for! Note that the distressing and handstamping technique applied to many of my items causes some variation between each piece.

Easter and Spring Items:


Alice in Wonderland Items:


and here are a couple of pics:





as always, thanks for stopping by and checking out this awesome store! and be sure to stop by my shop as i've posted a few new items over the past couple of days! yay! enjoy!

thanks,
live=e

No comments:

Post a Comment