Tuesday, February 1, 2011

store of the week: edition 4!

well it's that time again! here's another amazing etsy store!

this week i'm featuring a store called BrightWall Studios. a shop that customizes and upcycles vintage and cool found items like suitcases, shirts, ties, etc...
check them out!

from the shop announcement:

Welcome to BrightWall Studios. My name is Erik Taylor and I love to create things! Whether it is taking old clothes and giving them new life with screen printing, or finding the right items to create the perfect vintage look. I hope you enjoy the shop, and what I've been creating!

If you get a chance, make sure to check out our vintage home goods shop at brightwallvintage.etsy.com.

and be sure to stop by my store and cash in on the awesome clearance sale still going on!
thanks!
live=e
http://equale.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment